Miller Mechanical Specialties, Inc. was founded by C.W. Miller in 1952 to sell control valves, meters, instrumentation, control equipment and steam specialties in Iowa and Nebraska
Miller Mechanical Specialties was incorporated as Miller & Morse Co. on February 4th, 1963
Company name changed to Miller Mechanical Specialties
Founder C.W. Miller sold the company to sons Owen Miller, Craig Miller, and Doug Miller and retired
On July 17th, 2015 MMS officially expanded into the states of Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin as the regions Endress and Hauser representative
Miller Mechanical Specialties, Inc. (MMS) and GE reached an agreement allowing MMS to sell the complete line of Masoneilan products from GE in Minnesota, the Dakotas and Northwest Wisconsin. MMS began selling Masoneilan across it's full geography on March 4, 2016.
Miller Mechanical Specialties' is a trusted advisor to customers across seven states. We have a 15,000 square foot office and warehouse in Des Moines, Iowa and a sales office in Bloomington, Minnesota.